Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First thing's first

Look what I did, I started a blog! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but just wasn't sure if I had enough to say.

You know how there are those things in life that let you know you've become an adult? Like listening to talk radio, drinking coffee, reading other parts of the paper besides the funnies, and actually caring about what's in the news? Well, I'm there. So I'm thinking of using this outlet to link to stories/articles I find intriguing, and maybe get some people thinking.

So with that I'll leave you with my first, very serious, posting, that also ties in to the name of this blog (which, by the way, is subject to change. I wasn't quite prepared when I started creating my account, and had to think on the fly). It's a video from everyone's favorite animated 80's girl band - Jem and the Holograms. My favorite, of course, was Kimber. Mainly because she almost had my name, but also because she had awesome red hair and played the key-tar. Truly outrageous.


No comments: